Who can File Income Tax Returns (ITR)
- Individuals who only have Salary income can file with or without Form-16.
- Individuals who have switched jobs during the financial year can file (Multiple Form-16).
- Individuals having Income from Capital Gains (mutual funds & stocks), House Property, FD, Interest etc.
- Individuals having Foreign Income (Onsite deputation), Foreign Assets, NRI.
- Individuals who have Business & Profession income can file.
- All Business (Partnership firm, LLP, Trust, OPC and Pvt Ltd Company) can file.
Benefits of filing Income Tax Returns
- Avoid late fees under 234F
- Avoid Tax Notices
- Build Financial Documentation
- Carry Forward your losses
- Tax Refund
- Quick Visa processings
Why do you have to file income tax returns?
Whether you are a resident Indian or an NRI, filing an income tax return is compulsory, if your total Indian income exceeds Rs 2.5 lakh.
Even if you don't meet this threshold, it's a good practice to file or e-file your income tax return. An income tax return is an important document you must produce at the time of availing a home loan, as it reflects your financial discipline and prosperity as well as shows your capacity to repay a loan.
If you are planning to go abroad for higher studies, or are about to take up a job outside of India, you'll need at least three years' filed income tax returns to show as proof of income.
People processing your visa application may request for your ITR documents to evaluate your financial health, which in return shows that you can support yourself on your own in their country.
What are the details you need when you're e-filing your income tax returns?
- Produce basic information such as PAN, Aadhar Card, and current address.
- Details about all the bank accounts you've held in the given financial year is mandatory.
- Income proofs like current salary details, income from investments (like FDs, savings bank account) etc.
- Information about all the deductions you've claimed under Section 80.
- Tax payment information such as TDS and advance tax payments.
ITR NOTICES AND SCRUTINY CASES
We have a team which has a huge experience to provide guidance, help, consultancy and services to all types of ITR notices and scrutiny cases of Income Tax Department.
- ALL BUSINESS REGISTRATION(OTHER THAN COMPANY)
- COMPANY REGISTRATION & COMPLIANCES.
- INCOME TAX RETURN AND ITR NOTICES AND SCRUTINY CASES.
- ESI, PF, MSME, STARTUP REGISTRATION.
- AUDITING SERVICES.
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE (DSC)
- IEC CODE AND ISO REGISTRATION.
- ROC AND ANNUAL COMPLIANCES
- GST RETURNS AND REGISTRATION, E-WAY BILL AND COMPLIANCES.
Our Firm is a body of professionals committed to serving the needs of our clients since the year 2020(STARTUP).
- H-94, sector-168, noida, gb nagar, up-201305
- +91 8510960074